We just received our new OCTO Crate-Bags.
The rugged crates come in yellow, green and blue in combination with black/blue zippered covers.
Available now at PACIFICA DIVE – MAKATI
In the beginning of the 60’s Healthways started to sell single-hose regulators under the SCUBA-LINE.
Different models were available as Scuba Star and Scubair among a few others.
(We have a number of these regulators on display in our Makati showroom)
In 1962 Healthways founded a dedicated department under the name “SCUBAPRO” and all regulator models from then on were sold under the new SCUABPRO brand name.
The first available model was the SCUBAPRO SCUBAIR “J” (1962-1963) followed by the SCUBAPRO SCUBAIR 300 (1962 only). Both were existing Healthways models.
In 1963 Scubapro started to produce it’s own regulators as a separate company. The first was the extremely successful 108 which was available from 1963 to 1988.
(We have a number of 108 regulators on display in our Makati showroom)
PACIFICA was able to obtain one ultra-rare SCUBAPRO SCUBAIR “J”.
Therefore we are now able to show you where everything began. The complete set including first stage and pressure gauge are now on display in our Makati Showroom.
…to be continued…
The new SPECTRA TRUFIT Mask is an addition to the existing Spectra Mask and allows a much wider range of people to enjoy this great product.
The TRUFIT skirt is made from extremely soft Silicone, allowing for a perfect seal on a much wider variety of faces. The mask features the same frame and proven, easy adjustable buckles as the standard SPECTRA Mask.
While for now the clear silicone Model is only available with Blue/Silver Frame and clear standard tempered lenses, the Black Silicone version features new, color corrective mirrored lenses.
The mirror effect will especially benefit underwater photographers who are stalking fish for a close up shot. Who has not come close to the perfect frame, and the second you look at the target it sped away…
Wearing the Spectra at the surface has an effect like wearing sunglasses, with a noticeable reduction in glare. Underwater the coated lenses allow for a clear and sharp vision while enhancing contrast.
– Swivel Buckle for easy adjustment
– Wide field of vision
– Low Volume for easy clearing
– Dual-Lens from tempered glass
– Universal, super comfortable fit for a variety of face shapes
– Mirrored, color corrective lenses (on black model only)
The successor to the famous SCUBAPRO Gorilla fins of the 1980s (on Display in our Museum), this new version of the award-winning Seawing Nova has been tuned to provide a slight increase in stiffness and snap. They give you more power, more speed and even better frog-kick-ability while at the same time ensuring they still offer the legendary comfort and efficiency of Seawings! The GORILLAs are ideal for those diving in demanding conditions!
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased.
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
- Durable Monprene® construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible.
- Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience.
- GORILLA version Recognizable by the grey strap and grey S
Now in Stock